Highly acknowledged for their surface finish, Paras Printpack’s paper pouches inhibits high strength, tamper resistant nature and leak proof design in an assortment of Sizes, Shapes & structures.
Depending on what kind of paper bag you want to make, you want to keep in mind what you want it to look like, how sturdy it is, and whether or not you’d like it to have a handle.
- You’ll need scissors, glue, a ruler, and a pencil to help you assemble the bag
- Coloured or patterned craft paper is ideal for this project. It’s thicker material helps to keep the bag sturdy and allow it to bear more weight inside. Craft paper comes in all designs and colors.
- Wrapping paper or newspaper is good material to use if you have something more delicate in mind.
- A thin piece of rope or ribbon works to create a handle.
- Gather materials like stencils, feathers, glitter, paint, and coloring pens and crayons to decorate your bag.